The purpose of the course is to guide IT organisations and their customers, users, suppliers and partners through the principles and practices that are the prerequisite for value creation. It focuses on converting demand into value through IT-supported services.
Our ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value course reviews the most important aspects of the customer journey: Its purpose, stakeholder intentions, touchpoints and service interactions, design and mapping of customer journeys and measurement and improvement of customer journeys.
The most important steps of the customer journey are reviewed with a focus on the following steps:
- Explore, engage, offer, agree
- Onboard, co-create, realise
We also offer these courses in ITIL:
- ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL 4 High Velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Sustainability in Digital & IT
- ITIL 4 Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services